Sunday, December 10, 2006

Let's talk about some of my favorite actors/characters complete with pictures... ;D

Many actors I have become obsessed with turn out to be Scottish and generally British! I don't know what it is about them.. the accent, their personalities, their looks... I think they totally have class! I do love some American actors, though. :P Well, here are a couple! :D

Ewan McGregor

He is the lovable Scottish lad I fell in love with after watching Moulin Rouge! He is kind, funny, and has the best smile! I haven't seen a Ewan movie in awhile, though.. >< Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

David Tennant/The Doctor (Ten)

Another Scot I love! He's so geeky, funny, and seems like an awesome fellow. I love his rendition of The Doctor and he makes Doctor Who that much more fun to watch. :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting/Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jimmy Stewart

When I watched Mr. Smith Goes to Washington in government class, I never knew I could like watching a movie in school so much. There's something about Jimmy's characters that makes me laugh, cry, and enjoy watching him so much. I LOVE It's a Wonderful Life and Harvey. What a wonderful classic actor...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Gareth David-Lloyd/Ianto Jones


From the beginning, I liked Ianto Jones the most in Torchwood. I didn't stop liking him when some people got annoyed with his emo-angst.. As I said before, I like angst. :P Anyway, yeah, Ianto is adorable too. If you saw the picture of the week, that's one of the reasons I like him; he has awesome one-liners and it's a treat whenever he gets to talk. He's Welsh, "looks good in a suit", and cool. 8D He is the same age as my brother, so he's pretty young according to my standards! (Most of my favorite men are at least over 30.. :P)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting/Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He also orders Chinese and uses chopsticks. He's very cool in my book. XD

John Barrowman/Jack Harkness

I discovered him in Doctor Who, of course.. The best episodes of season 1, The Empty Child.. Then I discovered his musical career and listened to his musical songs.. Now it's Torchwood and he's a flirty tough guy. :P He's still pretty hot for his age, but so are a lot of my other favorites (like Johnny Depp and others.. ^^;). Well, I just think he's a funny guy, who's in these great shows and musicals.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hmmm, I think I'll leave it at that for now. I have TONS of other actors I love. I shall continue the list at another time. I'll probably be updating with different things each week. Maybe I'll go into music next week. :P Until then, hope you liked the eye candy. ;D

No comments: